An Ayurvedic massage lasts for either 60 or 90 minutes and serves not only to relieve pain but especially as preventive medicine. An Ayurvedic massage is performed with warm essential oils.
Ayurveda-translated from sanskrit means “life knowledge” or “science of life”. Ayurveda medicine is a holistic system of medicine with historical roots in the Indian subcontinent. Ayurvedic medicine highlights balance of mind, body and spirit from the internal power of the individual and seeks, through massage, a general good feeling.
Benefits of Ayurvedic massage:
- increases circulation
- stimulates and strengthen the lymphatic system
- opens the flow of life force in order to cleanse and revitalise the body
- reduces depression, anxiety and other stress -related issues
- increases level of creativity, clarity, concentration and better memory
- strenghten immune system
- gives sense of tranquility, calmness, and positive well-being
- improves sleep quality, that leaves you refreshed
- improves skin tone, health and colour
- Abhyanga (relaxing full body massage)
- Vishesh (deep tissue full body massage)